• Holders of all passes except the Docs for Sale Participants Pass have access to the Industry Screenings
, Industry Talks
and various social events
. No ticket is needed; first come, first served.
• You will need tickets for all other paid screenings and events.
• Tickets for all screenings and events can be obtained online through your MyIDFA account
, at the Guest Box Office
or at all other festival box offices. It is not possible to make reservations by telephone.
• Pass holders (except Guest Pass Light and both Docs for Sale passes) can get free tickets for regular screenings on the same day or the following day. Tickets for any day thereafter can be purchased by these pass holders at a discount price of €5.00 per ticket.
• Holders of the Guest Pass Light can obtain tickets at a discounted rate of €7.50 per ticket.
• Tickets for special screenings
(such as those including concerts) can be obtained at a discount price by all pass holders (except both Docs for Sale passes).
• Tickets will be uploaded to your pass. Please have your pass ready for inspection when entering screenings.
• If a screening is sold out, pass holders (except Guest Pass Light and Docs for Sale passes) can line up at the entrance to fill any “no show” seats. There are signs at every entrance marking where to wait. No ticket is needed; first come, first served.
• There will be no admission after the starting time stated on the ticket.
• For all information on the various IDFA Passes, click here
To buy tickets online:
• Log in with your MyIDFA account
• Find the film you wish to see using the search feature or through the Program Schedule
• Choose your ticket(s). You can purchase one ticket per pass, per screening.
• Complete the payment, if necessary.
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
• Your tickets will be uploaded to your pass, and are available in the IDFA App
if you have logged in with your MyIDFA account. You will not get a physical ticket or e-mail attachment!
• You will have to present your pass when entering screenings.