How to obtain tickets
- Tickets for all regular screenings can be obtained at the Guest Box Office or online (for an online instruction, scroll down).
- Telephone reservations are not accepted.
- With your pass, you can get free tickets for screenings for the same day or the following day.
- If you want tickets for any days thereafter, there is a charge of €5.00 per ticket.
- When you get tickets at the Guest Desk, they will be uploaded to your Pass. You'll have to present your Pass when entering a screening instead of a ticket.
- Please have your pass and ticket ready for inspection at all screenings.
- There will be no admission after the starting time stated in the program guide.
- In case a screening is sold out Guest, Forum and IDFAcademy pass holders are given the opportunity to cue at the entrance of the hall. Before the screening starts free seats can be taken accordingly by those waiting in line.
With a Guest, IDFA Forum, Press, Docs for Sale acquisition pass or IDFAcademy pass, you can attend the Industry Screenings without a ticket (first come, first serve basis). You will need a ticket for all other screenings.
Films from the IDFA Competition for Feature-Length Documentary, IDFA Competition for Mid-Length Documentary, IDFA Competition for First Appearance, IDFA Competition for Dutch Documentary will be screened during Industry Screenings. These screenings take place from 15 – 20 Nov. at the regular theatres.
Additional to the IDFA program the Dutch Film Fund presents nine Dutch (co)productions as industry screening.
To attend these Industry Screenings, you do not need to make any advance reservations, nor do we require any special tickets. All you need to do to gain access to the Industry Screenings is to present your Pass at the door.
Please note: full = full
Buy tickets online
As a guest, you can obtain free tickets for screenings on the same day or the following day online or at the Guest Box Office (Hotel NH Caransa, Rembrandtplein 19, first floor). If you want to be sure of a seat, you can also buy tickets online using MyIDFA
- for the whole festival period - for a special price of € 5 per ticket and with a IDFA Guest Pass light for €7,50.
How it works
- Please log in first, by clicking 'log in' in the upper right corner of the screen. Then navigate to the Program Schedule under Festival / Program Schedule. When you click on a screening, a new page opens with film and screening information, as well as a link to buy online tickets.
- You can also buy tickets navigating through the separate program sections, also under Festival. Every program section includes a list of corresponding film titles. Again click on a title, and a new page opens with film and screening information, as well as a link to buy online tickets.
- Please note: You have 30 minutes to complete your order.
- When you purchase tickets online, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. You don't have to pick up tickets at the Guest Box Office. Your tickets will be uploaded to your Guest Pass, which will work as an e-ticket for the films that you’ve purchased.
Don't hesitate to contact us. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
or call +31 (0)20 2620760 from 12 noon - 6 pm