How to obtain tickets
- Tickets for all regular screenings can be obtained at the Guest Box Office or online (for an online instruction, scroll down).
- Telephone reservations are not accepted.
- With your Guest Pass, Forum Pass, IDFAcademy Pass or Press Pass, you can get free tickets for screenings for the same day or the following day.
- If you want tickets for any days thereafter, there is a charge of €5.00 per ticket.
- When you get tickets at the Guest Desk, they will be uploaded to your Pass. You'll have to present your Pass when entering a screening.
- Please have your pass ready for inspection at all screenings.
- There will be no admission after the starting time stated in the program guide.
- In case a screening is sold out Guest Pass, Press Pass, IDFA Forum Pass and IDFAcademy Pass holders are given the opportunity to cue at the entrance of the hall. Before the screening starts free seats can be taken accordingly by those waiting in line.
- For all information on the various IDFA Passes, click here.
With a Guest Pass, IDFA Forum Pass, Press Pass, Docs for Sale Acquisition Pass or IDFAcademy Pass, you can attend the Industry Screenings without a ticket (first come, first serve). The Industry Screenings, which show the films from the various competition programs, take place at the regular festival venues. To attend these Industry Screenings, you do not need to make any advance reservations, nor do we require any special tickets. All you need to do to gain access to the Industry Screenings is to present your Pass at the door. Please note: full = full
Buy tickets online
With a Guest Pass, IDFA Forum Pass, IDFAcademy Pass or Press Pass, you can obtain free tickets for screenings on the same day or the following day online or at the Guest Box Office (Hotel NH Caransa, Rembrandtplein 19, first floor). If you want to be sure of a seat, you can also buy tickets online using MyIDFA
- for the whole festival period - for a discount rate.