Club IDFA is the festival's business club, offering your company the opportunity to use the film festival for film-supporting activities and marketing relations.
Enjoy exclusive privileges during the festival, as well as inspiring network meetings and specials throughout the year where Club IDFA members can meet and enjoy world class documentaries.
Support IDFA and make an indispensable contribution to the world's leading documentary festival. Of course, we offer various privileges in return. With a contribution starting from € 5,000 per year, your organization can become a member of Club IDFA.
What privileges do Club IDFA members receive?
- 30 free tickets for film screenings
- 2 Special Guest passes to the festival (includes 20 free tickets and access to exclusive industry screenings and talks)
- Priority ticket sales for group reservations for staff or business relations
- Invitation to the festival opening and an exclusive reception prior to the opening (two people)
- Invitation to the IDFA award ceremony and the closing party (two people)
- Invitation to the IDFA Specials
- Credit in IDFA's various media publications, including the program magazine (with a reach of 285,000 readers), the catalogue (reach of 3,000), and the website (more than 6.5 million visits per year).
- Ten percent discount on IDFA's advertising rates
- Possibility to participate in the Club IDFA Dinner
- Possibility to organize a screening for business relations
Club IDFA dinner
Club IDFA members can make use of the possibility to attend the Club IDFA dinner with their own relations. This fully arranged package which includes a reception, dinner, film screening, and networking drinks offers you the opportunity to exclusively experience the unique festival atmosphere.
Current members of Club IDFA
- ABN AMRO Bank NV
- Allen & Overy
- Being There
- BlinkLane Consulting
- De Breij
- Great Communicators
- Jean Mineur Mediavision
- Le Poole Bekema
- Loyens & Loeff
- Uitgeefhuis Nieuw Amsterdam
- Van Tunen + Partners
To register for Club IDFA or for more information, please contact Marloes Janssen: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-2620824.
You can also register directly via the Club IDFA form.