Ticket info for accredited guests
Accredited guests (pass holders) can purchase tickets for IDFA 2019 starting November 4 at 12:00 pm.
Tickets for all screenings and events can be obtained on our website, via the IDFA App, and at the festival box offices during the festival. Pass holders can also acquire tickets at the Guest Box Office at the Industry Office.
Get tickets online at idfa.nl
• Log in with your MyIDFA account.
• Find the film you wish to see using the search feature or through the Program Schedule.
• Choose your ticket(s). You can order one ticket per pass, per screening.
• Complete payment, if necessary.
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
• Your tickets will be uploaded to your pass. You will not get a hardcopy ticket or e-mail attachment.
• You will have to present your pass when entering screenings.
• Holders of all passes (except the Docs for Sale Participants Pass) have access to the Industry Screenings, Industry Talks, and various social events. No ticket is needed; first come, first served. You will need tickets for all other paid screenings and events.
• Pass holders (except holders of the Festival Light Pass, both Docs for Sale passes, and the IDFA Forum Day Pass) can get up to 10 complimentary tickets for regular screenings starting November 4 at 12 pm at www.idfa.nl. Additionally, these pass holders can order free tickets for screenings on the same day or the following day, if available.
• Holders of the Festival Light Pass can obtain tickets at a discounted rate.
• Tickets for special screenings can be obtained at a discounted rate by all pass holders (except holders of both Docs for Sale passes and the IDFA Forum Day Pass).
• Tickets will be uploaded to your pass.
• Please have your pass ready before entering the screenings.
• To avoid empty seats, please cancel your ticket if you can't make it to a screening. Complimentary tickets can easily be returned. You can do this through your MyIDFA account at idfa.nl or through the IDFA app by clicking the “cancel transaction” button.
• If a screening is sold out, pass holders (except holders of the Festival Light Pass, both Docs for Sale passes, and the IDFA Forum Day Pass) can queue at the entrance to fill any “no show” seats. There are signs at every entrance marking where to wait. No ticket is needed; first come, first served.
• There will be no admission after the starting time.
Regular rate: €11.00
Discount rate: €8.50 (for holders of the Festival Light Pass, students, and holders of the CJP youth pass or Amsterdam City Pass)