Accreditation and Passes
1. I attended IDFA last year and I am already in your system. What is the procedure for me this year?
Even if you have attended the festival previously, every guest must complete an accreditation form. If you attended IDFA as a guest in 2012 or 2013, a new accreditation will automatically be created for you in MyIDFA. You can log in with the same user name and password as last year. Please note that everybody has to fill in a company profile or biography which will be published at the IDFA website. » Read more
2. Which IDFA Pass is best for me?
We have several kinds of passes, and the best pass for you depends on what your main focus is. Every pass offers different benefits at the festival. For more information on passes, detailed information and pricing, please check our Guidelines About Passes
3. How long does it take to receive a confirmation regarding my accreditation application?
The Industry Office does its utmost to process the applications as soon as possible. Your application will be processed in one to three weeks, depending on time of accreditation and the pass you want to obtain. As soon as the various industry departments have processed your application, you will receive an e-mail from the Guest Services department.
4. What are the requirements for accreditation?
If you are a documentary professional, you are eligible to buy a pass. You can read detailed information on our website, and you will find the accreditation form on your MyIDFA page
. After you have submitted your accreditation form, the Industry Office will process your application and will contact you about whether the pass you applied for will be granted. » Read more
5. I took part in IDFAcademy before. Can I apply again?
Yes, you can take part in IDFAcademy
6. Can I get a pass for only specific dates and not for the entire festiva
No. A pass is valid for the entire festival. Industry Screenings are the only free screenings for IDFA Guest Pass Light holders.
7. Can I transfer my pass to someone else?
Unfortunately you cannot transfer your pass to someone else. If you need to cancel, please contact the IDFA Guest Services department as soon as possible. It is only possible to cancel in writing: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I missed the deadline for accreditation. Can I still apply?
You can still apply after the deadline, but registration after the deadline means that processing your forms may take longer. There may also be a delay in getting your name on the online Guest List.